Thursday 14 August 2008

Raw Diet Day 3

Started the day with bacon and eggs with toast. I am beginning to get impatient now, given my good results so far. I think I will soon switch to bacon and eggs with raw cabbage instead of toast and tomatoes. I think the raw diet is associated with veganism but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work with meat as well. Unfortunately the day itself was not really a real raw food success. My colleague who bakes delicious cakes brought some in to celebrate her birthday. And after work I went to see some old workmates and ended up with a KFC and chips for my evening meal. Having said that, I don't think I ate as many chips as I normally would have done. My weight now stands at 13 stone 11lbs which I think is the heaviest I have ever been in my life. (I am six foot if you are interested, so even this doesn't really represent a problem weight in itself.) Things are going to have to get a bit more serious with this diet if I am going to get anything out of it.

No comments: